Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I have a problem reading my ecu rom with Ecuflash using a tactrix open port 2.0, I connect the tactrix to the obd2 open romrainder and I can with logger read CEL codes, but when I want to read the Ecu ROM with Ecuflash the port close error on the logs show up, I connect the two green connectors one was I don't know why or who was cut, so I just jump both with a wire see pic attached, then I search for the white flash connector but without success I just find a black connector right next to the green connector so I try to connect the white reflash plug from tactrix and doesn't fit so I just connect two wires to the both sides (see picture attached) when the green connector is wire the check engine light flash and the radiator fan stars and off, start and off and so on, but ecuflash keeps failing to read the Ecu rom, anyone came guide me how to troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance folks.

Sent from Tapatalk IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
You should only have the green connectors. When you turn the ignition on (don't try to start the car), do you hear the fans cycling?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You should only have the green connectors. When you turn the ignition on (don't try to start the car), do you hear the fans cycling?
Hey thanks for the reply, yes it's cycling, I attach a pic from the green connector where a wire is connected to a red wire where the other green connector was cut

IMG_3224.jpg
Sent from Tapatalk

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
Do you have the proper definitions? What does the error log show?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi everyone I will let this info here if is helpful to anyone, I read a lot in the net and find some tips, so for me works to re connect the green connectors in the passenger side, and in the select vehicle type I choose dbw sti/fxt/lgt/baja but when read successfully Ecuflash says that I don't have the right definitions file weird but I'm looking for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts