ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhh, what a good evening for doing a little cruising. Nice breeze and the Intercooler was lovin the cool air.

Line up with a crossfire, and he looks over and smiles and asks what i'm running. I just say a turbocharged boxer. Light turns green I hear his wheels chirp, so I drop a 5k launch, run it through 3rd and put a good 3 cars on him before I had to slow down for the next light. At the next light we talk again and he was real curious about the boxer :)

Mazda 3...Didnt really wanna waste the gas but he kept doing the dance of speeding up and slowing down. Wait till we get a light, and since he had his lady with him wanted to make it special. However I'm not wasting a launch on a Mazda 3 so I let him chirp his tires while I creep a few seconds then proceed to run it through 3rd and I think I could still see the head lights.

Had a great time and god bless Stage 2 :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
awesome job - i think even te stock wrx could put like a city inbweteen it and a mazda 3 lol, nice cars, but not all that fast.

Was the crossfire one of the supercharged ones (if there out yet) or just an ol regular one?

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
FYI for everyone.

Cobb Stage 1 = Stock Car, ECU flash
Cobb Stage 2 = TBE, ECU, flash
Cobb Stage 2.5 = VF34/30, Pinks, TBE, Flash
Cobb Stage 3 (not out yet) = VF??, Cobb IC, Pinks, Wal, Flash

·