ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to pick up a copy of Stephen Hawking's "A Brief History of Time." I was looking around on Amazon.com and found a few different versions... I know that a few of you have read some of his books, so any help here would be great.

I found two versions of the book: this one (#1), and this one (#2).. Are they both the same book, except that the hardback has illustrations?

I'm going to get "The Universe in a Nutshell" after I finish this one. Do you guys have any other recommendations?

Thanks!
:wiggles:

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
just make sure to get the 2nd edition of brief history as it has added chapters...

ebay has copies for like 3$ if you want to save a few $$ on it

its a really interesting book.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
gusto said:
its a really interesting book.
Yep, his writings helped me to gain a small understanding of black holes...

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
if you mean the two above theres no difference.

if yorue talking about editions, then 3 whole chapters is alot. the first doesnt even have the chapter about wormholes.

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
gusto said:
if you mean the two above theres no difference.

if yorue talking about editions, then 3 whole chapters is alot. the first doesnt even have the chapter about wormholes.

that's what I meant.. mine has the extra chapters as well

·
Registered
438 Posts
He is teh ssmartest man alive today IMHO, read about string theory too, he is so smart my head feels like its gona cave in.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Trainrex said:
I understand them very well. I hang out at strip clubs alot:tongue:
You are soooo demented.
And you just LOVE to rub it in my face that you're single, dontcha? One of these days I'm going to have to make a road trip to NJ, and you can take me to your favorite, err, establishment...;)

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
RayfieldsWRX said:
You are soooo demented.
And you just LOVE to rub it in my face that you're single, dontcha? One of these days I'm going to have to make a road trip to NJ, and you can take me to your favorite, err, establishment...;)
Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!!:tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts