ClubWRX Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
They have done a ton of work on my STI through etuning and at their shop. And continue to do tons of work on other people’s high end cars (much more valuable than my STI) and remain highly rated. The fact that this dude ordered a burble tune says everything you need to know. He probably wanted to hit 30psi on his stock turbo stage 1 car and they tried to explain they couldn’t do it now he’s gonnna go bad mouth people who actually know what their doing. You email them 24/7 cause you saw -1.41 feedback knock is why they won’t respond.

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
They have done a ton of work on my STI through etuning and at their shop. And continue to do tons of work on other people’s high end cars (much more valuable than my STI) and remain highly rated. The fact that this dude ordered a burble tune says everything you need to know. He probably wanted to hit 30psi on his stock turbo stage 1 car and they tried to explain they couldn’t do it now he’s gonnna go bad mouth people who actually know what their doing. You email them 24/7 cause you saw -1.41 feedback knock is why they won’t respond.
It speaks bad of a company who won't interact with their customers and explain the numbers they tell them to watch.

Either way. If you have an issue take it up with the company.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It speaks bad of a company who won't interact with their customers and explain the numbers they tell them to watch.

Either way. If you have an issue take it up with the company.
They do. And I speak from experience. I think there’s a lot more to these stories than what they are sharing.

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
This thread is 3 years dead. The original poster died in a duel as I mentioned before. The second person, I haven't decided yet.

My grand point is. If you have a problem, post a review thread, move on. Discussing it and telling people their opinion is wrong is asinine. It is ineffectual to think that someone will change their opinion because you told them they were wrong.

It's even more preposterous to assume that it will change the mind or opinion of a person who hasn't even responded in years. That person doesn't even know you exist or that this thread has been responded to following his last post. Had I still wielded mod powers the thread would have been long closed.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts