ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The admins at nasioc must be paid by BrenTuning cause they banned me for speaking the truth about BrenTuning so I want to spread the news on the other Subaru forums.Admin please don’t delete. I got a etune from BrenTuning and it was a disaster, it all ended with them ignoring my emails and never sending me my final revisions and burble tune add on that I paid for. I’m not here to talk about that but I can share the whole story if someone wants. After not getting along with Chris from BrenTuning we both moved past it and he did threaten me in a email and never replied after that. Time went by and then Recently I got a guy leaving google reviews where I work saying bs and trying to make me look like a bad person. I noticed that this guy has some sort of relationship with BrenTuning. Bren tuning has given away my information and now has people threatening me and blackmailing me. This is so wrong on so many levels, they won’t even reply to my emails or anything when I told them about this. BRENTUNING IS A SCAM. This needs to be spread. People know where I work and stuff now bacuse od BrenTuning. Share please and stay away from these crooks. Admins please don’t delete. I have proof of all of this

·
Registered
605 Posts
I don't have an opinion one way or another about Bren but if you have proof of all this shenanigans you should definitely post it. Otherwise I'll take this with a grain of salt.

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
I don't have an opinion one way or another about Bren but if you have proof of all this shenanigans you should definitely post it. Otherwise I'll take this with a grain of salt.
Basically this.

I’m indifferent to Bren tuning however if you have proof post it

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,679 Posts
I disagree.

If OP has proof then OP needs to go to the police, yesterday.

OP is alleging blackmail and threats. Those are crimes.

By posting here and not going to the authorities I take it for granted that either OP has zero evidence of blackmail, or has not thought all this through quite yet.

Call law enforcement.

·
something else forever
3,897 Posts
Can you copy n' paste what you posted at NASIOC's forums and also provide proof?

Words are just words. You need to provide evidence.

My friend got screwed from a local tuning shop called Mach-V and nobody took him seriously until he presented actual information to show that they did not do what they were paid to do and the results were seen as damage to a vehicle.

Good luck man!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I've heard he does good work and I've also read several people posting blown up motors on their E-tunes. But, I don't agree with E-tunes, period. Cobb OTS is as far as I will go, since they're on the safer side.

Even if you have an OK case, I can guarantee you the police aren't going to do anything. Depending on the nature of the threats, they're going to say it's a civil matter, which it probably is. Even then, unless you're talking local they're not going to do something long distance. For example, if someone from California threatens to kick your ass, and you live in Illinois, they're not going to take that seriously.

I don't think it was a good idea to have a heated disagreement with someone and still let them tune your car. If you have legitimate facts of actual wrongdoing then post them for the world to see and leave it at that.

Lastly, put that thing up on rollers and stop ****ing around with an e-tune.

Edit: I just googled burble tune... I have a red hand print on my forehead from pace palming so hard. Don't get a burble tune on your vape, either. I've read a lot of posts about the vape burble tune staining flat bill hats.

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
I've heard he does good work and I've also read several people posting blown up motors on their E-tunes. But, I don't agree with E-tunes, period. Cobb OTS is as far as I will go, since they're on the safer side.

Even if you have an OK case, I can guarantee you the police aren't going to do anything. Depending on the nature of the threats, they're going to say it's a civil matter, which it probably is. Even then, unless you're talking local they're not going to do something long distance. For example, if someone from California threatens to kick your ass, and you live in Illinois, they're not going to take that seriously.

I don't think it was a good idea to have a heated disagreement with someone and still let them tune your car. If you have legitimate facts of actual wrongdoing then post them for the world to see and leave it at that.

Lastly, put that thing up on rollers and stop ****ing around with an e-tune.

Edit: I just googled burble tune... I have a red hand print on my forehead from pace palming so hard. Don't get a burble tune on your vape, either. I've read a lot of posts about the vape burble tune staining flat bill hats.
With the wave of anti bullying laws sweeping the nation you might be surprised at what might happen.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'll just add that paired with the right equipment such as an iwire kit that allows AFR to be displayed & logged from your wideband o2 sensor into the AP, that etuning done right can actually be better then your typical Dyno tune.

However, I'd always recommend scheduling a Dyno session once your e tuner is satisfied for.your typical 3 pull no tune $100 fee and send those logs to your e tuner as well.

It's a lot more trouble because you typically go through 30+ revisions, but you can save a lot of money doing it that way.

The only 2 trustworthy tuners in my neck of the woods charge $1200 and 950 respectively for a 2 fuel tune.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
it all ended with them ignoring my emails and never sending me my final revisions and burble tune add on that I paid for
That is all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm stage 2 by Bren, had zero issues with them. I know multiple people tuned by Bren that are extremely happy with their tune. I know multiple people who have gotten tuned by others and have still went to Bren for a re-tune because they weren't happy with the other tunes. Now I may sound like a fan boy but don't get my experience twisted, I'm just saying there's a lot of people who are happy with their experience at Bren, I just think if this indeed happened to you there needs to be some hard evidence.

·
BooSTIng
2,771 Posts
Until the OP comes fourth with actual evidence that these allegations are real, then this is all mutt. He posted these types of allegations about a company and then never responded. Something seems fishy. I will remain neutral or on Bren's side until actual evidence is put up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
^This

...I don't think it was a good idea to have a heated disagreement with someone and still let them tune your car. If you have legitimate facts of actual wrongdoing then post them for the world to see and leave it at that.
^This

Edit: I just googled burble tune... I have a red hand print on my forehead from pace palming so hard.
^Me too. Exact same sentiments.

...Don't get a burble tune on your vape, either. I've read a lot of posts about the vape burble tune staining flat bill hats.
^This x 1000

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great info if people are considering Bren but as always you need proof to back this up, otherwise it's just he said she said. Unfortunately I doubt that we will ever get that since it sounds like this guy went on a personal rampage across several forums saying the same thing. Probably just made throwaway accounts(on mobile so I didn't check to see the account history). I doubt I'd ever use Brentuning, but I'm sure someone would find it useful if it was proved to be true.

A burble tune... should only be done in Oregon since assisted suicide is legal there. Actually nevermind, I doubt that engine asked to die

·
Registered
1 Posts
any updates on this? they actually are a few miles away and was thinking of using them for a real tune. id love to see this evidence the OP has

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
^I would trust them with a dyno-tune over other tuners, if I were into such things. They have a good reputation, outside of this post.

A burble tune... should only be done in Oregon since assisted suicide is legal there. Actually nevermind, I doubt that engine asked to die
I'm dying, no pun intended. :ROFLMAO:

·
something else forever
3,897 Posts
any updates on this? they actually are a few miles away and was thinking of using them for a real tune. id love to see this evidence the OP has
he might have been whacked by the mob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts