ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a stain in my passenger seat, its about three inches in diameter, looks like it was coffee (idk, stain came with the car) and its been REALLY bugging me lately. Any good products or tricks that will get it out and not ruin the seat?

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Are you sure that it's coffee and not that somebody had some digestive issues one day and didn't make it to a bathroom?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Assuming that it is fabric,have you tried oxiclean?
I haven't tried anything yet, and yes, it is fabric! I didnt wanna discolor anything, so I haven't used any cleaners on it yet.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Walmart has cleaning products for cars. Its in the car section, but I forget where its called. All you do is spray, let it sit for 30 seconds and wipe. And wait for it to dry. I've gotten a lot of puke stains and beer stains out.

·
Registered
479 Posts
So we had the same exact problem for my friend's new car a few months back and she had tan seats from a broken salad dressing bottle she got at some event. We used mild detergent (oxiclean may be a good one for this application) and we used something like this Amazon.com: Bissell SpotLifter 2X Portable Deep Carpet Cleaner, 1719: Home & Garden. Same results as if you were cleaning your carpet, it lifts up the grime from deep below and removes everything. Took about 3 runs before everything was gone and today it looks like nothing ever happened. Good luck!

·
Registered
32 Posts
the detail shop that i work at we use a all purpose cleaner for pretty much all interior parts of the car its called tough duty, comes in a can and its a foam spray, im not sure where you can buy it we get it through our vendor. but all we do is spray it on and take a brush and scrub it comes out most of the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts