ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally bought a stage 2 kit for my car. I went with an Invidia N1 street exhaust, i know i originally didnt want one but i did more research and it turns out the exhaust is definatly the one i wanted. Invidia DP and cobb AP and a cobb sf intake with an air box. The car doesnt seem different how i normally drive, but when i get on it, its a different monster. Will post pictures later when i can get some good ones.

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
Nice! :thumbup:

How loud is that N1 when you get on it?

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! :thumbup:

How loud is that N1 when you get on it?
actually not as loud as i thought it would be, i did go with the street instead of the race version. i mean its loud but has a great low rumble to it

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah had to go with a pedobear sticker haha

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it sits right in the corner

·
Registered
209 Posts
congrats on stage 2! just ordered my DP from another member here and already have the tactrix cable to start the tuning process.

The AP is great, I had one for my speed6. You should look into getting ATR (free by the way) and taking a look at that. The help file that comes with it is long but it was a lot of good info in about tuning in it.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
congrats on stage 2! just ordered my DP from another member here and already have the tactrix cable to start the tuning process.

The AP is great, I had one for my speed6. You should look into getting ATR (free by the way) and taking a look at that. The help file that comes with it is long but it was a lot of good info in about tuning in it.
The nice thing about the ap, was its easy to install and flash as well as logging

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Weak. ;)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
mmmmmm stg2 :drool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
How much did all this cost you (parts only)? I will do my own research but want to figure out pricing in the US vs Canada.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How much did all this cost you (parts only)? I will do my own research but want to figure out pricing in the US vs Canada.
It cost me 1775 shippef

1 - 19 of 19 Posts