ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was coming back from San Francisco a few nights ago, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge going North. A lowered rice rocket went flying by on the inside across the bridge (stupid move) and I was in the far left lane. Then I saw it...one of the most beautiful cars ever made; a 2005 Porsche 911 Turbo just cruising in the middle lane with a middle age dude driving it. Once I got off the bridge, I floored it and of course easily caught the rice rocket and went flying by him. Anyone who knows this area, knows it is a climb after the bridge, through the tunnel, and winds continuously up and down for about 4 miles. Anyways, I kept on the gas hard since it was midnight and very few cars out. Just as I exited the tunnel, I saw the headlights of the Porsche, and within about 1/2 mile he was on me and then gone. I kept him within sight as we were both WOT and changing lanes (very proud of my car). What an absolute blast I had! I know that points are not won on this site for street racing, but i couldn't help it since I saw my dream car and got to fly around the streets of S.F.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Extra points if you witnessed a gangsta lane change.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I know that points are not won on this site for street racing, but i couldn't help it since I saw my dream car and got to fly around the streets of S.F.
In this case it shouldn't really count as a street race. 997 trumps all.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Gangsta lane change = arm hanging out window?
It's poking fun at something said by an idiot that used to frequent this forum, before he decided to get himself banned. Honestly, I have no idea what it means.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
Bro its a **** PORSCHE TURBO we all know what kind of criminal lane changes it can handle

:tongue:

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
Low430 Came back a couple time i think new usernames.:sadwave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts