Subaru WRX Forum banner

Stage 2 what’s next???

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  SD_GR 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I am currently stage 2 with the accessport, intake, downpipe, and exhaust. I am looking into the next step to gain some more power and drive ability. Any suggestions? When is a good time to get a pro tune and roughly what is the cost? Any ideas or thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

#2 ·
Hi everyone! I am currently stage 2 with the accessport, intake, downpipe, and exhaust. I am looking into the next step to gain some more power and drive ability. Any suggestions? When is a good time to get a pro tune and roughly what is the cost? Any ideas or thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
What year car?

From there you have tgv deletes, you can go with external wastegate and aftermarket ebc. You'll really need fueling on the EJ255 and 257. So id1050x and a walbro 255 or larger fuel pump and possible fpr.

#9 ·
I just had my car smogged at a station owned by a long-time acquaintance. I take four cars there on a routine basis, other family and friends go there, etc. We had a good chuckle about all the eXhaUsT y0! kids that try to pass catless or even with aftermarket cats as if he'd never notice. Good clean fun and it keeps them off the street. Usually they come back a few weeks later after they've found someone on the local NASIOC chapter to lend them a proper exhaust and fitted it as best they could for the test. Heh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.