ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a good deal on a gen 1 access port from e-bay. Can't wait to flash the ecu!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah i"m really looking forward to it. I hear thought the real magic starts when you replace the down pipe. i puchased a extended warrent when i bought my car. I'll have to decided if i'm going to try and get $$$$ back or wait until it expires...

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
So you decided to buy it then huh?

shiet. i think u should just get $ back for it and play with your car as much as u can. I did mine and i'm at 8k miles right now on my car. I need to find out more about selling the warranty back though. I think i'm gonna call one of the dyno place in auburn and get my car dyno soon. I wanna see how much is my car pushing. We should go together if you get your stage 1 on.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade Rob. Brock, don't lose that business it is the key to your free pulls. Remember to tell them it's from the Auburn car show that was at top foods. Yeah, I go to the dealer on wensday to get my free oil change and I'm having them take my extended waranty off my loan...............

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade Rob. Brock, don't lose that business it is the key to your free pulls. Remember to tell them it's from the Auburn car show that was at top foods. Yeah, I go to the dealer on wensday to get my free oil change and I'm having them take my extended waranty off my loan...............
While you're there, can you ask them to see if would people bought their car and now they don't want the warranty anymore, can they sale it back or not. I wanna do the same to my car. MAYBE.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a plan Brock with Dyanoing our two car for stage 1 vs Stage 2. It was probibly silly of me to get the extended warrent for a subaru:screwy:. I guess i was just paranoid after my tr got owned.

·
Registered
284 Posts
you 2 should come with me to pre on my vacation, see how your guy's stage 1 and 2 do against my stage......5?:rotfl:

my car will probably be in there on october 23rd or 24th.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
you 2 should come with me to pre on my vacation, see how your guy's stage 1 and 2 do against my stage......5?:rotfl:

my car will probably be in there on october 23rd or 24th.
dang.. stage 5? dat's amazing man. I wanna go to pre but i haven't find time yet. I think i'm gonna go to a place close by and get it done. I'm waiting for the next close by meet from people though. It's kinna rainy and cold now so i don't know if people gonna do anything.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
how much did u pay? U should have just bought a Downipe and get a protune from bobby.
Im all catless with up pipe, dp, and catback, intake, and bobby protuned it. RUNNING AMAZING!!!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Crap both 24 and 10th are during the week but. I wil put my request in for the 24th. I should be able to get that day off. I'm paying 300 for the gen 1 access port. I need to pay brock back for the blitz blow off valve. I'M working 2 hours a day extra for the next couple billing periods so:screwy:. thats about 200 extra of cash:whoa:. Still trying to decide if i wanna stay at stage 1 for a while or jump from 1 to 2 quickly. Need to figure out what type of dp i wanna get. I may go with getting a down cobb up and down or just a up dp. Not sure yet:whoa::whoa:.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Crap both 24 and 10th are during the week but. I wil put my request in for the 24th. I should be able to get that day off. I'm paying 300 for the gen 1 access port. I need to pay brock back for the blitz blow off valve. I'M working 2 hours a day extra for the next couple billing periods so:screwy:. thats about 200 extra of cash:whoa:. Still trying to decide if i wanna stay at stage 1 for a while or jump from 1 to 2 quickly. Need to figure out what type of dp i wanna get. I may go with getting a down cobb up and down or just a up dp. Not sure yet:whoa::whoa:.
All right my man, all rightttt. Lets make that decision huh!!! Stage 2 is fun I tell you that muc. Like Nate said man, "work is eating people alive" but hey it's all about the Benjamin right? more work you do less happy you are but your car will appreciate it so y not work a little extra. One tip I can give u though bro. "No eat out, only cup a noodle" YEAHHHH DWO style. Good luck man and keep me posted.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Aaron meant on the 24th at 10am.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
yah, i hate my job with a passion that is for sure:mad:. i just need to figure out what i"m going to go with in terms of a dp and possible and up pipe as well:rolleyes:. i would love finish it off with a cobb dp and up pipe. BUt as we all know anything from cobb doesn't come cheap:whoa:. i"ll just requesrt the 24th off. That way i can spend the night down there and drive back up in the morning..

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
yah, i hate my work with a passion that is for sure:mad:. i just need to figure out what i"m going to go with in terms of a dp and possible and up pipe as well:rolleyes:. i would love finish it off with a cobb dp and up pipe. BUt as we all know anything from cobb doesn't come cheap:whoa:. i"ll just requesrt the 24th off. That way i can spend the night down there and drive back up in the morning..
okay... you can call bobby up and talk to him about some options? Or just do more searching on the forums and what not. Its really up to you.

More power = more FUN to Drive!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
If i don't get a cobb i would likely just get it while i'm down there at pre and install it there... Maybe bobby could work sometime type of deal for me if i purchase it from them and install it through them as well. I hear installing a dp isn't too bad but i hate being under my car all dislocating various limbs to tighen or loosen bolts. Esecially when the car can be lifted and dp be installed in no time. This one doesn't look too bad for 133... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-0...011QQitemZ320163033010QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW or http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-0...016QQitemZ260166612918QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
If i don't get a cobb i would likely just get it while i'm down there at pre and install it there... Maybe bobby could work sometime type of deal for me if i purchase it from them and install it through them as well. I hear installing a dp isn't too bad but i hate being under my car all dislocating various limbs to tighen or loosen bolts. Esecially when the car can be lifted and dp be installed in no time.

Just ask.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts