ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, i was leaving best buy friday night with two of my buddies in the car, and i was stopped at a light, and a silver typeS rsx pulled up beside me. I dont know what all he had done, but he did have exhaust. i'm assuming he had at least a little money in the car, he had nice wheels and HUGE brakes up front, but other than that, i have no clue. it was a really nice looking rsx... i'm a converted honda owner, what can I say?

but anyways, I have a cobb stage 1 02 wrx. we both pulled off normally and ended up going from about 10-15 up to about 65 or so, and then backed off.... we did it twice, and both times, our two cars pulled exactly dead even.

my question is, does that sound about right? I did have 2 friends in the car at about 200 lbs each and the guy in the rsx was alone. I'm just curious really. I know the K20 motors are pretty stout motors, I just want to know if I should be able to beat him i guess..

Let me know what you guys...

·
Banned
534 Posts
it really all depends what he had , if he had exhaust and yu had extra 400 pounds in car , 0-65 you should barely beat him .. no drivers in your car and 0-64 i can see you pull a car on him .. past 65 though it race

1 - 6 of 6 Posts