ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a set of SSR competition model wheels. They are 18" in size and I was told the width is 8" (I am sure they are they just don't have the sticker on the inside of the wheel). The offset of the wheels is unknown, but I do know they were taken of a '04 wrx in which they fit perfect. The bolt pattern is 5x100. The wheels are in great condition and are straight and true. They are supplied with the original ssr valve steams and valve caps for all the wheels. They come with a set of toyo T1R tires which is an awesome set of tires in great condition.

The only down side of this set is that one wheel as shown is missing a center cap and one tire needs to be replaced. I have taken pictures of the wheel with the missing cap and pictures to show that the tire is cut and needs to be replaced. Any additional pictures would not be a problem.

I am looking for $1500 which is VERY reasonable considering what these wheels and tires sell for new along with their condition. Local pickup is preferred, but shipping my be arranged at buyers cost.

Questions and request are welcome! Pictures can be emailed, as I dont have enough post to post pictures.

Pm or Email me! Thanks for looking.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts