Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After an interminable drought here in the South, we finally got a good dose of rain. I happend to come up behind a camaro ss yesterday and after trailing it to the 4 lane i managed to catch a light with it. It was not even close as he nearly turned himself backward trying to get traction. I was laughing so hard at the next light the dude wanted to fight...of course he had to keep up and finally he gave up. :D

Never thought rain could be so much fun...

p

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bob, same thing with me on GA 400. This older camaro decided he wanted the fast lane in front of me. Well, to say the least he's gliding like an ice skater all over the lanes trying to take over my precious fast lane while I cruise down with no problems. Hellacious downpours though, I'm glad their few and far between. :cool:

·
Registered
306 Posts
LOL!!!
Yeah, I know what you mean, some guys will go nuts and try to fight you. So far I heard most guys in here were racing other people with a good spririt. That's good. I try not to race or I try to see who's driving. Because around here, most guys will either try to scare you by changing lanes and make you run into somebody else or will just wait for you to stop somewhere to jump you because they can't stand to loose or always think you want to fight.
One guy pulled in front of me once and because I was close to him, he started to brake hard. I finally passed him and at the next light, he wanted to fight. What the hell!??!! No stereoptype here but it's always the same loosers cruising with a fat stereo system that sounds like crap, dropped Honda, chrome rims, and a loud exhaust... yeah the ricer type. But also loco type. With a bunch of a girls with no self esteem thinking they are all the next best thing. Yeah, you guys should come to Fresno and see what ricer/burrito/ridiculous ride means.... and I don't even mention the hydraulics.... let's not just go there.
Oh well, just you guys be careful. You never know with those sorry a** sour loosers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts