ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
onoitsaWRX said:
I think that was just the camera car.

:( Say it ain't so! I won't believe it until I get beat by a SRT-4. I know I will give it a good fight in my stock '04.
good luck than my friend. at least you know u went down fighting like a man.:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
wow you dont belive, although i dont like neons but they are pretty fast look at a stock 04 rex dyno sheet and look at a stock 04 srt4 dyno that should make you a beliver dammm those dodgers. then compare a sti dyno and srt4 dyno pretty close :(

·
Registered
433 Posts
Its kind of unfair to compare the stock wrx to the stock srt-4 as far as numbers go? I mean obviously they have an advantage to begin with, (AWD vs. fwd) and a 2.4 liter with a small 16g on it stock, no? Vs. our 2.0 liter with the tiny td04-13g. Regaurdless, its still a f*ckin' chrysler and I can still roll down my windows with the touch of a button which is more than can be said for the SRT-4.:D

But yeah, stock for stock from a roll a srt-4 will give a wrx a raping. Different story from a stop though.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah well I'm surprised the WRX kept up as well as it did...aren't whp numbers for the WRX on the stock turbo around the 230 mark at most? And don't stock Srt4's put down the same power? And a Stage 2 should put down about 275ish whp...so props to the Subaru...it wasn't a total massacre like I had expected.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts