ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how loud/ good sounding is the srs cbe? i've seen the videos and everyones **** cameras sounds different. A new srs cbe for $250 out the door or a used blitz nur spec for $300?? any opinions on that? and i know the blitz is loud, but is it "too "loud? street legal?

·
Registered
473 Posts
i dont have a blitz but my friend does. i think it looks and sounds really nice. it's not angled like the srs but it does angle a bit. for sound.....its loud. really loud!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I would personally go with the Blitz.
I was never too sure about the SRS and don't really like the look.

I love my invidia n1 though. nothing better than that IMO.
but Blitz was in my top 3.
as far as I know it's LOUD!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i like how it sounds in the vids, but have you ridden for longer than 10 min. in a car with the blitz? two things, i dont want it to cause a headache on the freeway and i'd hope that cops dont have a problem with it. anyone ever had problems cuz of sound or "modified exhaust" ?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
yeah i like how it sounds in the vids, but have you ridden for longer than 10 min. in a car with the blitz? two things, i dont want it to cause a headache on the freeway and i'd hope that cops dont have a problem with it. anyone ever had problems cuz of sound or "modified exhaust" ?
+1 on the highway headache.

someone from here had to remove their exhaust because a cop on our small mountain town main street told him it was too loud.
wasn't a blitz though, so you'd probably be screwed in my parts...at least on main street

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
it definately gave me a headache

and hopefully your stereo is loud because you're gonna have trouble hearing your music at highway speed to!

have you looked at the Blitz nur spec RX?
it's the same as the R except a little quieter...if you're worried about noise that is

·
Registered
88 Posts
blitz

i just installed a blitz nur spec on my wrx about 2 months ago. i love it. it is on the loud side and sometimes i do have to admit that it can be an inconvenience. but overall i love the thing. if your looking to get teh full deep rumble out of your boxer engine than id suggest the blitz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts