ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just did a search and I found various posts about the same problem. None of the posts offer any cures for the squeeky seatbelt. :( Does anyone know of a way to fix it? I know its coming from where the belt goes through the loop but I can't, for the life of me get it to stop. Help!

Regards,
Corey

·
Registered
342 Posts
lol i have the same problem i thought it was my car.... thank god its happening to other people no offense :) but if you find a way to stop that damned annoying screech let me know

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey fellas:

I had the same damn problem - and when I went in for my 30K service at Subaru - I told the service guy to look at it. They ordered a new seatbelt - it should be under warranty. They said theres no fix for it, they had to order a new seatbelt.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I'll have them look at that since I have to take in my car for the bolt in the driver side seat ( the recall for 02 models). I'll just kill two birds with one stone. :D Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Mine does that to.. why don't you just put alittle grease or thick oil it? Much easier than to search this forum ;)

Mine still makes sounds have not gotten around to do something about it yet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts