ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there have the SPT short shifter kit?? Anyone know anything about it?? How does it compare to other kits?? All responses appreciated.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
It's made by Subaru for Subaru - it works really well.

A lot of people seem to be happy with Kartboy short-shifters, which are a little less expensive.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have one on my 07 WRX and i like the difference it made from stock to now, im not sure how it holds up to other brands since i have never driven another subaru with a different short shifter but i like mine and i was happy with the install.

·
Registered
884 Posts
07wrx4life where did u get that upper and lower grill in your pic, i can only find it for 02-05 wrx. thanks

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
i have it, it like it, no issues...can't give you a comparo because mine came with the car.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
anybody have theirs installed by stealership?? if so how much?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ive driven the SPT short throw before (not for a long period of time but enough) and I have a Cobb double adjustable short throw in my car I like the Cobb personally simply for the fact you can mess around with it until you find what is comfortable for you but the SPT felt nice I just like to be able to personalize it a little more. Shifter bushing are a nice touch too

·
Registered
0 Posts
i would go with the kb one before i went with the $500+ spt 1... 500+ does include install

1 - 9 of 9 Posts