ClubWRX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any idea as to when this offer will end? I'm considering on buying it but I need to know when the offer will end. Otherwise I'm going to have to reach into my credit cards and pay it by the end of july.

·
Registered
220 Posts
As far as I'm aware, the exhaust is back up to full price ($880):

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/index.php?cPath=33_99_111

I think it was a very short period for the low price, that's why this ebay auction seemed reasonable. I'd call around and see if anyone is still taking orders, otherwise I'd ask the Ebay seller some questions....just my $0.02!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I called the dealership earlier today and they told me 427 for the exhaust. So, I'm probably gonna order it tomorrow. Hopefully it still is the same price.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I called the dealership earlier today and they told me 427 for the exhaust. So, I'm probably gonna order it tomorrow. Hopefully it still is the same price.
Good deal - I'd definitely jump on that - it's still half price! I'm still waiting for mine but it'll be worth it. Apparently there's a delay in getting them shipped to my dealer because of a flange issue (I've read about it on other threads). I figure the longer I wait for it, the more I'll appreciate it!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Apparently Subaru Genuine Parts is selling them for 305 still. However the item is out of stock so there is a waiting list for it. Dealer also has a waiting list so I guess I'll be waiting for the website.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good deal - I'd definitely jump on that - it's still half price! I'm still waiting for mine but it'll be worth it. Apparently there's a delay in getting them shipped to my dealer because of a flange issue (I've read about it on other threads). I figure the longer I wait for it, the more I'll appreciate it!!
Hehe, Mr. Glass half full.:) I myself am trying to be optimistic because it is such a great price but 2 months of waiting is starting to wear thin.I almost ordered a different exhaust last night but decided to wait for a few more weeks(the SPT are suppose to ship mid June).

·
Registered
0 Posts
thanks for the heads up andy ill be getting that here soon man

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here in Canada Fuji (SPT) isn't even recognized so i will void my warranty either way.I'm just worried that i may want to go full 3" in the future but i think i'll have a 2010 STI by then:p

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hehe, Mr. Glass half full.:) I myself am trying to be optimistic because it is such a great price but 2 months of waiting is starting to wear thin.I almost ordered a different exhaust last night but decided to wait for a few more weeks(the SPT are suppose to ship mid June).
I do my best ;) The dealer called me last week and said I would definitely have it within the month...so I expect to have it on there by the end of June.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
2008 SPT Exhaust

My dealer called me this morning to let me know that my CBE for my 4 door has arrive =]. Picking it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Running out of patience

My dealer called me this morning to let me know that my CBE for my 4 door has arrive =]. Picking it up tomorrow.

Did they fake?? Mine did. It seems like its backordered everywhere in the eastcoast. WTFXUP!! Ive waited over a little over a month so far. Anyone know whats going on?? ...and also, this maybe bogus but I want to hear peoples opinions... I hear that subaru came out with a package deal called "tuned by SPT". Basically, this package comes with the catback exhaust for 08's 4 and 5 door, mesh sport grille and a short ram intake all for $499???? Anyone hear these rumours going around??

·
Registered
0 Posts
still waiting on mime here :unhappy:

·
Registered
37 Posts
how big is the piping on this exhaust??2.5 in or 3 in??do you guys like the sound? how is the performance? im thinking about going up there and getting one today, but i just wana make sure im not wasting my money...thanks

·
Admin - Scooby Hooligan
23,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
21 - 40 of 86 Posts