ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a fast ? when i ordered my 2012 wrx i ordered it with the boost gauge the dealer said i could get it and all the other dealers told me the same thing. well then i get a call back a couple days latter from the dealer saying the boost gauge and the roof cross bars could not be added to the order ......so its been 3 weeks now and it still is bothering me so i called soa today and they dont have any clue what the dealer is talking about ...has anyone else had this issue with not being able to get the boost gauge or crossbars:confused:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Well, what reasoning did the dealership give you?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Tried to order a boost gauge with my car and they said that it wasn't an option on there order sheet. So I ordered it from a Subaru parts website and had them install it when the car came in and they did the labor for free because the couldn't order it for me.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was just wondering...i called soa and they seemed to think i could order it with the car....im going to call the dealer tomarrow and see if they will install it for me for free if i buy it ..

·
Registered
163 Posts
i was just wondering...i called soa and they seemed to think i could order it with the car....im going to call the dealer tomarrow and see if they will install it for me for free if i buy it ..
Why not get an aftermarket one? You might want to get an oil pressure gauge in the future [ among others available] and it would be nice if they matched.

·
Registered
5 Posts
well, i got my 2012 1 week ago and i told them to remove the ski rack( $400) and replace it with the boost gauge! they did it no questions asked and even got $32 back for the diff in total!! they should do as you ask if not raise hell!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Every dealership is different. Im hoping mine is pretty cool. I'm assuming they are just from talking to one of the managers and seeing/hearing his WRX AND the fact that they let me test drive an STI. I remember a couple years ago I tried that at another dealer and they looked at me like I was crazy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts