ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in southern CT know of a good place to get springs installed in southern CT? Bridgeport to White Plains area?

Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
XX tunning i think is in that area. I'd really recommend you talk to my boy andy at Pro-spec though in quincy - if you tell him jeff (blue wrx) sent you then he'll hook you up with the good prices and their work is top notch.

-J

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well that's not gonna work. Thanks for the info though guys. There's one guy in stamford that will do it, but he wanted $200+. I said no since I paid less for the springs...

·
Registered
460 Posts
200 is about right for spring installation...coilovers are a lot cheaper since they're a 1 piece unit. give XX Tuning or Pruven Performance a call, they should be able to help you out and they're both located in CT.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but then I guess I have to get the car balanced, don't I? I might as well just bite the bullet and get it done because I don't really have the tools or space to do it since I live in an apartment...

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
yes, aligned is what he means.

dude-

ask some local suby geeks to help you out.

screw paying a rediculous amount when theres 10000 shadetree mechanics willing to work for beer, food, and/or a little cash.

·
Registered
41 Posts
justboosted02 said:
getting the car aligned costs like 80 bucks.
54.95 FOR A 4 WHEEL
44.95 FOR A 2 WHEEL

and the spring install is like 250 roughly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts