ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It never fails, give someone the power to moderate a message and they abuse it. I wonder how long before this one is gone.

·
Registered
880 Posts
deucetrey said:
It never fails, give someone the power to moderate a message and they abuse it. I wonder how long before this one is gone.
I'd say by the end of today...

-Jon-

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Zem said:
Don't be a Zem.
Worse yet, they edit it to something gay without noting they screwed with it.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I agree with worthless threads getting deleted, however, I disagree with for sale threads getting moved.

FTW

·
5,799 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, nothing has been deleted. So once again we have people crying because a few posts were merged, some were moved with redirects to their appropriate forums, and some titles were edited - which is essentially the bulk of the moderating job.

I think this thread should stick around so you can have some time to reflect on how fricken immature it is to yell foul every time the moderators try to bring some structure to this forum.

-Pace

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
We need an official Mother of all Spotted thread.

Otherwise there should be a Spotted: Just to Annoy Zem and all other Weiners thread.

·
5,799 Posts
Roger,

I think I'm not the only one who's getting a little tired of the attacks on Zem et al. What are you.. like 40 years old? Maybe start behaving that way.

On the topic of 'Spotted' threads: I had thought a single sticky might be a good approach, but I've heard several people express reservations so I'm not sure that's going to be a good solution.

-Pace

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I'm not 40, so I'm not going to behave like I'm old. It's a cruel world out there in the real world these days - humor is about the only thing left. I don't biatch and whine about others making fun of me. It's a 2-way street.

Seriously, why don't we have one spotted thread that's a sticky so everyone posts there, and being a sticky, the n00bs who posted most of the serious spottings will see that and post there instead of creating a new thread since they don't know better.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
WTypeRogerX said:
I'm not 40, so I'm not going to behave like I'm old. It's a cruel world out there in the real world these days - humor is about the only thing left. I don't biatch and whine about others making fun of me. It's a 2-way street.

Seriously, why don't we have one spotted thread that's a sticky so everyone posts there, and being a sticky, the n00bs who posted most of the serious spottings will see that and post there instead of creating a new thread since they don't know better.
Roger, I instructed you on the merits of actually being funny, remember? I brought up self-depricating humor. You should go with it, you've got a lot of material. You were damn close just then....

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
wonderspark said:
I think we should cease all Roger bashing, as well as all Zem bashing. I thought maybe they could get along with some playful bashing each other now and then, but it seems more serious than I previously realized.

I also feel too many stickies is totally annoying, but agree that one SPOTTED sticky is better than all these loose spotted threads.

Geez, I'm starting to think like a mod now. What the hell is wrong with me? LOL
I think you forgot to take your pills.... :)

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Zem said:
Roger, I instructed you on the merits of actually being funny, remember? I brought up self-depricating humor.
Unlike you, I don't self-deprecate very well. Now flatulating and deficating are another thing.

If we ever get a serious spotted thread going, I vote for allowing the mods to kindly remind people to stay on topic and kick out posers and hijackers.

Marcus, you should know I'm never serious, especially when it comes to bashing. I try to bash everyone, including formerly ghey Bug owners - it's just that Zem puts his whor3ing self out there with much more material to work with.

I'm not ghey like all those Zem lovers. Instead, I am the anti-Zem. :p:tongue:

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Roger: The Anti-Zem.

....I suppose I am now a veritable god... :D

You know veritable gods do?

They dance. :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts