Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just drove my new scooby off the lot .
Silver wagon,mmmmm .
Does anyone know who in spokane would be able to help me with suspension enhancements.? should i just suck it up and go to the dealer? (camp)
I am a COMPLETE newbie to this whole performance car thing.
I drove a corrado for years and would like to make my WRX as stiff as the corrado was.
I am also mechanically challenged.
thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats Magmore! I really like the wagons - if only they had the blistering fenders. I would recommend (my opinion) going to Les Schwab before the dealer. I actually ordered my H&R springs from Les Schwab and they also got me my 17" Prodrive P1's. The ride is definitely much, much better and the ride height is perfect. I have no clearance problems, but these wheels (made especially, and I think exclusively, for the Rex) have an offset that is perfect and the big gaps in the fender wells are now gone. Sleek looking and all for about, let me see - I think it was just over $2K. But you can put it on an account - 90 days or revolving. Not a bad deal. I know that wheels are expensive, but they are well worth it and completely change the drive and look of the car. For the better. Just my thoughts on your question. Here's a picture in case you're wondering of how the ride height and this wheel matches well with the silver and dark tinted windows.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats Magmore! I really like the wagons - if only they had the blistering fenders. I would recommend (my opinion) going to Les Schwab before the dealer. I actually ordered my H&R springs from Les Schwab and they also got me my 17" Prodrive P1's. The ride is definitely much, much better and the ride height is perfect. I have no clearance problems, but these wheels (made especially, and I think exclusively, for the Rex) have an offset that is perfect and the big gaps in the fender wells are now gone. Sleek looking and all for about, let me see - I think it was just over $2K. But you can put it on an account - 90 days or revolving. Not a bad deal. I know that wheels are expensive, but they are well worth it and completely change the drive and look of the car. For the better. Just my thoughts on your question. Here's a picture in case you're wondering of how the ride height and this wheel matches well with the silver and dark tinted windows. Well I'm trying to trim it down to the maximum 102KB allowed - clarity will suffer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Oops - I didn't think it would post when it disallowed a large photo. Well here's another taken again today - you see Olympia gets good weather like Spokane a few days/year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts