ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, Subaru just announced the release of new accessories for the 2012 Impreza (not WRX/STI). Of most interest to me was the splash guards. I'm curious if these would/could fit my '11 WRX. I've seen folks try it with earlier versions, and most didn't turn out that well (odd fitment, even after trimming). Don't the lines of the '12 Impreza bumper look just like our '11 WRX bumper (boxy, not rounded out like the '11 Impreza)? Or is it just me? - Subaru Drive : win12: Genuine Subaru Accessories for 2012 Impreza

So who wants to try it first? :)

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RAs will always be better functionally.
For this thread, let's all just accept/pretend that Rally Armors or the like are not an option. Many of us just don't like the look of them and will accept less functionality to preserve aesthetics.
Love, OP

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm with u Lokey. I do have RA's on my ride simply because of functionality but I would much prefer something more aesthetically pleasing.

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
I <3 my Ra's. But I admit at first when I put them on I kept squinting at it trying to make it look better :rotfl:. But after the first winter with them on and a complete lack of rock ships, scratches, dings on rockers, doors, and bumpers, they look amazing. I have even contemplated having a set made for my wifes Sorento.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I <3 my Ra's. But I admit at first when I put them on I kept squinting at it trying to make it look better :rotfl:. .
Same here.I had my doubts initially.I kept looking at it from different angles trying to justify the look.Now,I think the car would look naked without them.

Plus the amount of dirt they pick up is incredible.

Lokey,did you find out if those news ones fit?

·
Registered
71 Posts
My only regret with the RA's is that I didn't put them on earlier. There's a good feeling after getting out of your car and seeing all the crap that on the flaps and not the car!

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here.I had my doubts initially.I kept looking at it from different angles trying to justify the look.Now,I think the car would look naked without them.

Plus the amount of dirt they pick up is incredible.

Lokey,did you find out if those news ones fit?
Not yet...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts