Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just gave me Spiderman for my birthday (PS2)- it is frickin' awesome- anyone else playing it? I love the cinemas and the game control.

·
1,379 Posts
YES. It gets frickin' hard, though. I've stopped playing for a little while, I need to get back into it. It's a GREAT game.

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you enter the code ARACHNID, you can skip hard levels (I skipped the "protect Scorpion" level, as it was just plain frustrating-not fun)- and if you enter DODGETHIS, you get Matrix attacks- cool stuff- excellent game and the only game I've played recently that seems worth 50 bucks!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Man, you got a cool wife.

ONe day when i have a wife, she's going to get me sweatpants for my B-day... :(

·
Registered
649 Posts
My wife got me my WRX for my birthday.:D Sucks though, cause she won't let me mod it. Oh well...

I'm gonna have to rent that game. I read some reviews and heard very good things. Where can I get some screenshots?

·
Registered
907 Posts
junaitari said:
My wife got me my WRX for my birthday.:D Sucks though, cause she won't let me mod it. Oh well...
Of course you mean...She LET you buy it for your own birthday right? Whootishhhh!!!

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whootishhhh!!!

Freakin' Classic- it ain't easy being whipped!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Ok you got me...:D

Actually, I talked her into it. It was either that or let my other car keep breaking down. She just wanted to make me happy. I've wanted one for so long!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts