Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

just wondering if anyone has heard lately from Ryan @SPI? I had great email communication last week, which was INCREDIBLY impressive! I placed an order on friday, and I have emailed a couple of times, with no reply. Who knows, he might be out "playing", as I wish I was..

Anyone emailed/talked to him at all?

SPIDEYWrX

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I have heard NOTHING but GOOD things as well,
just wondering if something is up, maybe they are having some comp. problems, so that might be the reason I haven't been able to get a reply,

SPIDEYWrX

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just actually talked with Ryan @ SPI and it has been shipped out with tracking info. I definately will do MORE Business in the feature with him.

SPIDEYWrX

·
Registered
11 Posts
Still cannot contact Ryan @ SPI.
SpideyWRX / Palaban what phone number did you use? The one on the SPI website is an answering service and the voice mailbox is full?
E-mail still links to Irvine Subaru and they say he has been gone 4 months.
Thanks, Diver
:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not sure what the deal is but the order I placed never came. I called Irvine a few days later and they said that they had parted ways with SPI. Irvine filled my order promptly and I went away happy. This was about a month ago. The guy I spoke with gave me the impression that SPI had folded and Irvine had kept all of the inventory.....must be some bad blood or something. I had never heard aything bad about SPI.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts