ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to someone who donates for a sperm bank.

They said it works like this:

$4,500 for the entire summer
You can only masturbate when you are depositing
No play time with yourself otherwise
No sex

WEAK!!!!!!!!!

I dunno man, going the entire summer without getting laid or jerking it seems f*cking steep, especially with all the biddies in bikinis and tank tops and being summer wh0res at parties.

I dont think I could last the entire summer like that......what a freak

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
they got wireless web cams or something? Not to get too technical, but I think even polishing the purple helmet twice a day you could still produce a baby-rich environment in those test tubes.

Did that guy have to take intelligence tests and that sort of stuff?

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
oh werd....i dunno man for 4500 dollars on top of whatever else i was doing workwise...thats like over 10k for a summer...and for a college chum like myself thats pretty good...and yes i would lie about the sex part!

·
Registered
422 Posts
aaronwillen said:
oh werd....i dunno man for 4500 dollars on top of whatever else i was doing workwise...thats like over 10k for a summer...and for a college chum like myself thats pretty good...and yes i would lie about the sex part!
+2

·
Registered
677 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by aaronwillen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+3

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
im researching this as soon as i get home!

how can they tell though? they swab ya or something for that nonetyl 9 or whatever it is? a shower cant hide it>? but **** for 4500$ i could easily not have sex for a few months in all honesty. hell. id be "donating" enough ...

ha/.

this is too funny! (but could quickly get me out of debt!)

edit: remember when you were younger you wer so embarassed to talk about/admit stuff like this and once youre just a bit older you talk about it like nothing when it comes up. heh.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Just think of all the little babies running around with your DNA though......Technically they are yours. Oh and by the way laws are in the process of making donors responsible for the child if the need arises (i.e. parents die in accident) to try and deter donors. Just got done taking a class called "birth by any means". Interesting class but I don't think you could pay me enough to donate after hearing all the crap people are trying to pull.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
scooby24 said:
Oh and by the way laws are in the process of making donors responsible for the child if the need arises (i.e. parents die in accident) to try and deter donors.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Can you bring in your significant other to aid in the process? Or is it strickly a jerk fest? :confused1

·
Registered
907 Posts
you have only a maximum number of sperm per 24hr period, they can tell if you rubed one out within 24hrs cause the sperm count will be very far down...yes you may have the same volume of seminal fluid, but its mostly the glucos suspension fluid.

Id do it...I nedd money! thats like down payment for a rex!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
LOL!! I can just picture it: Dad: Hey thats a nice looking car you bought, but how the hell did you pay for it? Oh I just worked at the sperm bank over the summer...

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
so if i can only shoot one good load per 24 hours...then in theory i should never be able to get my gf pregnant..hmmmm interesting!

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
f the money
f not having sex

offer me 20 grand not to have sex....i'd still falter.

i've heard people donating their stuff for money.
what the FVCK is this world coming to?!?!?!

all stupid in my mind.
anyone hear of MORALS??!?!
could one HONESTLY live with themself knowing that their KID was out there?

sorry...but...
:confused: :thumbdown

1 - 20 of 34 Posts