ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm in the lovely pocono's (Eastburg all the way ;) ) and I'm looking for an uppipe install. I did the godspeed on my car, and I'm thoroughly unhappy with either my install or the quality of it.

I am thinking about swapping it for a vishnu uppipe and having a pro (like the guy on vishnu's site in 'Jersey) do it.

Anyone have suggestions about someplace to go? I'm even toying w/ the idea of a full aftermarket header install, 'cause the jersey guy wants to charge me $570 for the pipe & install...

Tks

·
Registered
504 Posts
I grew up in Stroudsburg, and was just up there this weekend with my rex for first time in almost a year. small world.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's cool. I actually grew up near allentown. Went to ESU for college and never left.

So, anyone have reccomendations? Pleaaassee??? :D

·
Thinking Man's Engine
3,013 Posts
Can't help you there....

I heard Custom Import Performance (CIP) off of 209 Business sucks.
I'm in the water gap

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. I've heard a mix actually. My buddy who's lived in the area for xxx years, has told me that they steal parts from cars among other things.

Just a royal pain in the ass not being around any reputable shops

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, did you see that a new shop opened on main street near the 5 points intersection?

Went in and talked to the guys. They seemed to be honda-heads mostly. Wasn't especially imprezzed... (hehe. Finally used the impreza play-on-words. tee-hee. oh never mind!! :D)

·
Thinking Man's Engine
3,013 Posts
Yeah I usually see that on my days car-pooling. I was curious what's inside....but never felt like going in. Guess I know now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup. I did. They gave me a fair price for the car and they were close. Turns out the head of the department is a real subaru head. Currently doing an engine swap (or maybe a stroker kit. .. not sure) on like a 99 impreza.

I've asked a guy I know to ask him if he would like to do some work on the side.... We'll see I guess ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
ILP In Nazareth.

610-737-0884

done tons of godspeed uppipes and downpipes and had no problems yet.

they jist opened up a new 2 bay garage right down the street from the old location.

Jeff

·
Registered
772 Posts
rotinom said:
Hey all. I'm in the lovely pocono's (Eastburg all the way ;) ) and I'm looking for an uppipe install. I did the godspeed on my car, and I'm thoroughly unhappy with either my install or the quality of it.

I am thinking about swapping it for a vishnu uppipe and having a pro (like the guy on vishnu's site in 'Jersey) do it.

Anyone have suggestions about someplace to go? I'm even toying w/ the idea of a full aftermarket header install, 'cause the jersey guy wants to charge me $570 for the pipe & install...

Tks
Check the Vishnu website they have a offical installer in NJ. I spoke to Eric, very nice guy, he might be able to get and install your vishnu uppie.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts