Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Connecticut's Best Kept Secret

After my build I went searching for an awesome brake set up that looked good and functioned even better. I stumbled upon the company SP Performance through google and saw that they offered some cool designs and coatings and all machining was done by them in CT! I ended up going with the Diamond Slotted and Black Zinc Coated Rotors front and rear. I got 20% off at the time with an older code "WINTER20".... that I think is still active.On top of the discount I still got free shipping and my rotors were made to order, shipped and received all within 3 days from purchaseing.

Install and break in went flawless and there weren't any fitment issues. The plating came off of the contact surfaces and stuck like it should to all the non contact areas. Needless to say I am totally satisfied. I will post a link below to their Subaru section. Keep in mind while surfing, for 02-07 WRX/STI you have to click Impreza-your year - then WRX or STI. I had issues at first, but when I called they happily walked me through where to find what I needed.

https://www.sp-performance.com/Subaru-s/10258.htm

Happy Stopping Guys!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Morning Everyone, just wanted to let you know that I got a call from SP Performance saying they are getting a lot of traffic and "clicks" coming from Subaru forums and my post so they gave me a discount code. Since I have fairly new rotors now, I can't use it so if its allowed its "Subie15" to use at checkout on the link in my first post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts