Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I'm new to Subaru Life and new to this forum. I would love the opportunity to arrange a meet for the Southeast PA region! I'm in Exton PA most of the time but am flexible to all of Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties.

I am assuming we're all busy for the weeks approaching, as the holiday season is among us. Let's use Saturday Nov. 11 as a jumping off point, location TBD (wait for more input). Looking forward to speaking with and meeting everyone!

-Austin

·
Registered
338 Posts
2017 Limited near Reading.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just picked up an 18 Limited a month ago. Everything I'm doing so far is cosmetic as well. I am absolutely in love with this vehicle, she's my first Subaru!

Done:
35% Carbon Tint
De-badged
License Plate LEDs

On deck:
Red tail light overlays
Perrin Shifter Bushing
Perrin Shifter Stop

Eventually (in this order):
Cobb 3" Cat back or Invidia R400
Cobb Accessport Stage 1 91
Cobb Big SF Intake or ETS Intake

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m here in Montgomery county! 2010 Wrx basically stock. Just put a brand new turbo in and head gaskets. Along with new clutch and flywheel... $5000 into it just for maintenance. Just bought it a month ago. I have tint on it. Halo lights etc. no major mods. I also have no idea what direction I want to go. I have been thinking about going to R/t Tuning to get some advice. But I’m down for a trip!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DAlexander, hello!

We probably have enough Subi owners to do a meet just in the Montco area. I see WRX folks every day and most of them return the wave! hahaha

I wonder if we could get away with a meet in VF in one of the lots?

·
Registered
338 Posts
how about cars and coffee at the Wegmans in Malvern. I think they meet every saturday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.