Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I'm new to Subaru Life and new to this forum. I would love the opportunity to arrange a meet for the Southeast PA region! I'm in Exton PA most of the time but am flexible to all of Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties.

I am assuming we're all busy for the weeks approaching, as the holiday season is among us. Let's use Saturday Nov. 11 as a jumping off point, location TBD (wait for more input). Looking forward to speaking with and meeting everyone!

-Austin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Aw man Tuesday is not good for me, traveling to Kansas City for work... Thursday and Friday after 5pm seem good though. Let's get something small and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will try to get over to Duffer's tonight if I can. I am also free after 5pm on Thursday's. What years do you guys have? And what modifications?

·
Registered
338 Posts
2017 Limited near Reading.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2018 base just purchased 2 months ago. Stock except for a few minor cosmetic stuff.
Nice!! I have a 2017 base that is pretty much stock as well. Had it for 6 months now.

Window tint
JDM front grille
Roof rack
Tail light overlays

Looking to get exhaust, mudflaps, and new rims after the winter!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just picked up an 18 Limited a month ago. Everything I'm doing so far is cosmetic as well. I am absolutely in love with this vehicle, she's my first Subaru!

Done:
35% Carbon Tint
De-badged
License Plate LEDs

On deck:
Red tail light overlays
Perrin Shifter Bushing
Perrin Shifter Stop

Eventually (in this order):
Cobb 3" Cat back or Invidia R400
Cobb Accessport Stage 1 91
Cobb Big SF Intake or ETS Intake

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m here in Montgomery county! 2010 Wrx basically stock. Just put a brand new turbo in and head gaskets. Along with new clutch and flywheel... $5000 into it just for maintenance. Just bought it a month ago. I have tint on it. Halo lights etc. no major mods. I also have no idea what direction I want to go. I have been thinking about going to R/t Tuning to get some advice. But I’m down for a trip!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DAlexander, hello!

We probably have enough Subi owners to do a meet just in the Montco area. I see WRX folks every day and most of them return the wave! hahaha

I wonder if we could get away with a meet in VF in one of the lots?

·
Registered
338 Posts
how about cars and coffee at the Wegmans in Malvern. I think they meet every saturday

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in Horsham. New owner of a 2019 WRX Limited. I've had for about a week. So far, I'm loving it.

I'm interested in a meetup.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts