Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i've got a bit of a problem with my subie and I really need some help. I've got a 2010 wrx premium sedan and it's starting to give me more problems. At low RPMs, it literally sounds like a diesel, or like a sewing machine. I've been using the correct octane fuel (for the most part), and its still got plenty of oil. I've done some research and some people say it's fine, and others are seeing a rebuild in the near future. I've got a video of it, the audio isn't 100% clear, but u can hear it if you listen closely. I can send it to whoever through discord or snapchat or whatever.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please note that I am not a professional mechanic and that I have no experience working on cars except for changing spark plugs . I've been thinking about this for a while now and the only thing I can think of would have to be a valve issue there could be a problem with the cylinder head . Such as a carbon build up and many other cylinder head issues that could affect the valves . I hope my comment was helpful and that your subie gets back to normal soon .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts