Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About the sig. I take a computer programming class and were working on web deveopment. I was working on a project while in the control panel checking my pm's and my computer started going crazy and then died on me almost like a virus. Somehow my code was pasted into my signature and it obviously was very annoying. Ive got my comp. back in running order now and I deleted the sig, but my webpage is gone :(

Sorry for the annoyance but I can assure you it wasn't done intentionally :)

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
NO EXCUSES!!

YOU ARE BANNED!!!

:D :cool: ;) :p

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
So what was the assignment? :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is2scooby said:
So what was the assignment? :D
We were designing homepages for different departments of the school. I wasn't even close to done so it's not a big problem that its gone :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trailboss said:
NO EXCUSES!!

YOU ARE BANNED!!!

:D :cool: ;) :p
Thanks for putting up with it guys. I know other forums dont tolerate even the smallest things, but you guys are cool about everything. Places like DTM Power I just can't stand. When you register you start out with 10 points. Once you hit 0 you are banned. For everything you do wrong a certain amount of points are deducted. I double posted once and supposedly flamed once. I only had 6 points left so I decided that was just wrong that your membership is based on a scale, and I don't go there anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts