1) I would put it back to stock, those accessories wont add anything to a dealer/Carmax. you might be able to get a few extra $$ for selling the A/M parts on Craigslist.Hi all,
I'll soon be selling my 2012 Plasma Blue WRX Sedan, 22XXX miles.
I'm wondering if CarMax is the best place to get an estimate, along with the questions below:
1) I currently have a new stereo receiver, 35% tints all but front windshield, Rally Armour Mud Flaps, Muteki Lugnuts, and audio/power wire to the trunk installed. I can only imagine the non OEM aftermarket receiver may impact the value, not sure. Including the OEM as well uninstalled. Should I leave everything as is? I am aware stock is always better.
2) Is CarFax all I need to provide to the seller? I am not sure I can get all oil changes for instance, as I had some done at Subaru, others at my favorite shop. Not sure if driving record is wanted (no issues here).
3) Do you recommend club WRX as my main selling location? Or use it alongside autotrader/ebay etc. I'd assume the more the better.
Thanks again, and feel free to comment anything helpful (or not)!
2) Carfax is always helpful, if the potential buyer wants to see more, bring them to your local shop and let the shop print you a copy of their records. And if its a spotless, well maintained WRX the buyer has a chance to ask the shop any Q's with no worries.
3) Show the world the Beauty, and GLWS.
Just my .02 Cents