1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah , I thought it was pretty cool too. I got mine in 06

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
ehh ill keep my BP, get $50 in gas cards every month, depending on what i buy, im at the pump more than the dealer, more practical. I thought about getting the card just to be rediculous and go 100% subaru everything.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IBTHEBAN:p

But seriously I want one just for the cool logo on the card. That thing is awesome.

yeah you BETTER edit your post! :mad:

but yeah in reality, i dont need another credit card. i have 3 already... but it doesnt hurt as long as i always pay them off in full

i <3 my 695 credit score though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
yeah you BETTER edit your post! :mad:

but yeah in reality, i dont need another credit card. i have 3 already... but it doesnt hurt as long as i always pay them off in full

i <3 my 695 credit score though.
Hey, you could have 9348 credit cards. As long as you pay 'em off you get better credit! As soon as you don't = Uh oh!

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Interest rate is insanely high and is variable.

You can only use the coupon in 100 clips. Meaning if you get an oil change and use the coupon there goes 100 bucks.

I'd recommend getting the card for the cool logo and then trying to switch it to another Chase offering.

I've had mine for over a year and have 3-5 of those coupons....pay it off in full each month FTW.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Interest rate is insanely high and is variable.

You can only use the coupon in 100 clips. Meaning if you get an oil change and use the coupon there goes 100 bucks.

I'd recommend getting the card for the cool logo and then trying to switch it to another Chase offering.

I've had mine for over a year and have 3-5 of those coupons....pay it off in full each month FTW.
Every two weeks FTW!!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
sweet i just applyed for mine. so 3% of everything i put on it i get subaru bucks? and i get a paper for 100 suby bucks at a time?

·
Registered
390 Posts
I love the logo, and I need another CC (bet you don't hear that every day), but I can't seem to find information on the interest rate anywhere. Anyone got that info?

·
Registered
884 Posts
I love the logo, and I need another CC (bet you don't hear that every day), but I can't seem to find information on the interest rate anywhere. Anyone got that info?
ill let u know when i get mine in the mail. i think its 0%apr for at least a few months but idc about the apr i plan on paying it off i just want subaru points!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
The APR is variable.....for instances I have a rather high credit score and mine is 24% a month on the last statement.

It's high and that's why I dont carry a balance.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ill let u know when i get mine in the mail. i think its 0%apr for at least a few months but idc about the apr i plan on paying it off i just want subaru points!!!!!

just because you applied doesnt mean you're actually going to get it :tongue:

anyway, its 0% for the first 6 billing cycles then anywhere from 15.24% to 23.24%

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
just because you applied doesnt mean you're actually going to get it :tongue:

anyway, its 0% for the first 6 billing cycles then anywhere from 15.24% to 23.24%
This is why i pay my bills 100% in full every month, if you dont got it, dont spend it.:tongue:

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is why i pay my bills 100% in full every month, if you dont got it, dont spend it.:tongue:
+1 even if my CC bills are like.. 600-700 dollars i always pay it off in full. interest rates FTL

·
Banned
195 Posts
a wee bit o.t., but just to correct some misconceptions on credit; first off it will have an effect on your credit score to have 9348 cards even if you do pay them off every month. also if you wish to improve your credit score you may not want to pay off your balance in full every month. the reason for this is because your credit score is created for, and used by lenders who wish to make money off lending you money. if you pay your balance in full every month the bank stands to make nothing off loaning you money for thirty days. banks make their money from the interest you pay. so while paying the full balance on your statement will not hurt your score it will not help it either. keeping a small balance on your card so that the lender registers that they are making a profit on their loan will do wonders to improve your score and show that lending you money is a profitable investment for their institution.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,722 Posts
^^I've always heard stuff like that, but I've always paid things off 100%, and I have a rating over 800.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
I dont know about that...I pay my CC of in full for the last 3 years. I couldnt imagine my credit score being any higher then what it is.

There is honestly no need for me to carry a balance. Why give them more money when paying it off is raising my score rather nicely.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts