Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thechickencow said:
I like it, but its not for me. I chose black because of sleeper reasons. I like colors that cops don't look for.
well obviously that wasnt a concern of mine. :) my last car was a darker green color and cops looked to pull me over. i think its more the car than the color now. if you own a honda, you get pulled over. A subaru? Less likely... for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ayS said:
looking good SonicYellowWRX. i can't wait till i can get mine! :D
sweet! i wanted white also... that was actually my first choice, but my extremely superstitious mom told me its bad luck for me.:confused: anyways... still confused about my mom, but at least that allowed me to get a Sonic Yellow one instead. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
Sonic Yellow is HOT! Black wheels and accents would just be AWESOME I think!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
Sonic,

You car is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Make's me want a younger model. ;) j/k

I really dislike the new front badge, but it's nothing a blue 'i' badge can't fix.

If I owned that car, I wouldn't have a valid PA driver's license any more. Nothing says sleeper like silver and I STILL GET PULLED OVER!!!! I guess that's because I was going 94 in a 65 tho! DOH.

-Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
I really like the yellow. I don't know about black wheels though. A yellow vehicle with black wheels just sounds like a school bus to me, but hey, maybe that's just me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PlatinumWRX said:
Sonic,

You car is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Make's me want a younger model. ;) j/k

I really dislike the new front badge, but it's nothing a blue 'i' badge can't fix.

If I owned that car, I wouldn't have a valid PA driver's license any more. Nothing says sleeper like silver and I STILL GET PULLED OVER!!!! I guess that's because I was going 94 in a 65 tho! DOH.

-Jim
haha, well if you drive a honda, you probably wouldnt have your license anymore... nothing says "pull me over" like a honda, lol. its less an issue with the WRX so I had no worries really.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
there are 2 yellows, both limited production, but in different years.

2002 was blaze yellow. lighter color, kinda like a sponge or a post it note.

2003 is sonic yellow. deeper, richer color, with more orange in it.

I know we have Blaze WRX on here... you can compare our pictures if you wish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
SonicYellowWRX said:
there are 2 yellows, both limited production, but in different years.

2002 was blaze yellow. lighter color, kinda like a sponge or a post it note.

2003 is sonic yellow. deeper, richer color, with more orange in it.

I know we have Blaze WRX on here... you can compare our pictures if you wish.
is the paint job on the WRX like the Spa s2000 yellow?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
i feel like an idiot? when did the new 03's come out and what are ALL the diffrences between the 02 and 03/?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
ayS said:
is the paint job on the WRX like the Spa s2000 yellow?
YES. Very much so. The Blaze was limited number, I think the Sonic is limited by order date. I may be wrong.

We covered the difference in detail. SEARCH 2003 and Sonic

-Jim
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top