Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
nice wheels! i didn't think yellow wheels would look that good on yellow, but it's pretty good. good one! and good job! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know those wheels!!! :) Those are the SAME ones I just got but in Gold.. Volkner Racing 18x7.5 Mesh wheels..

I got the Hyperblack version..

Very nice looking.. I like your black scoop.. I need to find a place to get clear turn signals like you have rather than the cloudy clear ones from subaru..

Again.. very very nice :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mesaro said:
WOW! That's NICE! I'm not a big fan of yellow cars myself, but that looks [email protected] good.

You ever think about getting the CF blinker covers?
Yeah, thinking about the zerosports/or replica ones.

Thanks for the comments. Oh yeah, the hyperblack looks good as well. I actually had a tough time deciding at wheeloptions which rim to get, either the gold mesh or the formula(volkner) te37 look bronze 18's.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow that is honestly the nicest sonic yellow wrx ive seen. Definately has given me some ideas for my own sonic yellow wrx. One question how much did those wheels run you about?

·
Registered
23 Posts
onesillyracer said:
Wow that is honestly the nicest sonic yellow wrx ive seen. Definately has given me some ideas for my own sonic yellow wrx. One question how much did those wheels run you about?
Well I cant speak for him but mine ran $190 each out-the-door :)

I got them through the board sponsor..

·
Registered
55 Posts
thank you!! THANK YOU! i found my wheels!!! i was debating over getting the prodrive gc06 or the enkei rpm2's. i liked the enkei's but wanted something with a bit of a lip! does that come in gunmetal? i've searched the web but cant seem to find it. also the 18's are hard to find? where'd u get urs from??

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Agreed! That is a VERY hooked up Yellow WRX! Love it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Diesel Clown said:
thank you!! THANK YOU! i found my wheels!!! i was debating over getting the prodrive gc06 or the enkei rpm2's. i liked the enkei's but wanted something with a bit of a lip! does that come in gunmetal? i've searched the web but cant seem to find it. also the 18's are hard to find? where'd u get urs from??
At the sponsor "import hook up".. look for the banner or check the vendor section.

There are three colors.. silver, Hyperblack (sorta smoked looking) and gold. Im pretty sure they are $190 each shipped ($760 total).. I looked and my wheels are actually 18x8 :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts