ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else encountered this?
Some guy spots me (he's also in a WRX) and breaks a few traffic laws to swerve across traffic and maneuver behind me.
He follows me along a ridiculous path and then eventually ends up in the same parking lot as me (but he parks a few spots away and stays in his car on his cellphone). I get up to go into the restaurant and I get an uneasy feeling so ten minutes pass and I go back outside. He is parked behind my car now (making a "T" with my car) and is climbing back into his car...he sees me approaching now and he floors it on out of there. I checked the car but I don;t see anything missing. Could he be trying to steal parts possibly? Is this a way people get some mods for free? (Like the clear side markers could be easily taken in 2 minutes).
The whole thing freaked me out and I'm scared this could happen again.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
wow how can brothers do that to another. We are all brothers here. and some sisters but i gotta say i'd go insist with my wrx sisters at any time :) anyways you just don't do that at all to anyone especially a brother

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
There was a thread awhile back about someone from the RX-7 forums who stole another member's RX-7 and tried to sell the parts on the same forum! :mad:

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Verdugo said:
There was a thread awhile back about someone from the RX-7 forums who stole another member's RX-7 and tried to sell the parts on the same forum! :mad:
ya i remember that he got all buddy buddy the guy gave him his vin so he could try the carfax to see if it worked then he jacked his car and there was a pic that had his seats for sale and you could see the name of the guy who got his car stolen on the box behind the seats!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts