ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trolling here for quite some time and thought I would contribute!! Photography is one of my hobbies and I thought people here would appreciate these....enjoy!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took the pics this morning about 6:30 am since there was no rain for a change here in upstate NY!

The car is mine, 04 wrx, no mods yet, planning on hitting up cobb tuning for some goodies late this year, maybe early next...

That road is a blast, especially in the early morning, late evening when no one else is around. Just have to watch out for deer and wild turkeys!!:eek:

·
Registered
72 Posts
joekr said:
I took the pics this morning about 6:30 am since there was no rain for a change here in upstate NY!

The car is mine, 04 wrx, no mods yet, planning on hitting up cobb tuning for some goodies late this year, maybe early next...

That road is a blast, especially in the early morning, late evening when no one else is around. Just have to watch out for deer and wild turkeys!!:eek:
Where abouts in upstate NY? That road looks a lot like King's Highway in Rochester. In fact, the last pic looks just like one of the more fun sections in the northbound direction.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you are absolutely right! ;) it's obviously a very small world! I did do a little photoshop magic to get rid of a couple of signs, but it is right on the way to the lake.

·
Registered
72 Posts
joekr said:
you are absolutely right! ;) it's obviously a very small world! I did do a little photoshop magic to get rid of a couple of signs, but it is right on the way to the lake.
I love the way that section rocks you back and forth right before you hit the curve, it gives you a feeling that is kinda hard to explain. :D

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
oh man. I want wingless...anyone wanna trade my STi trunk for their wingless?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GilliganLQ, you're right, the road is really unique..when my little girls is in the car, she thinks we're on a ride at the park and wants me to go faster!! :D

enXiks, I hope you're right! I mailed a couple high rez shots to Subaru Drive Magazine! These resized images don't do the photos justice and I don't have the bandwidth to post them hi rez..Thanks for the feedback guys!!!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
man.. it set a record here in the southern tier, ny for the most rainiest month ever in history..

its nice to see the sun once in a while..
nice pix..
what camera are you using?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, I have been so tired of rain...finally have a beautiful day here today!

Kenshin, camera is a Canon 10d w/ 28-105mm lense.

·
Registered
72 Posts
ya I know this canyon off the PCH (pacific coast highway) in malibu that is scary as hell...it has atleast 3-4 really fun hairpin turns and is about a 30 min drive, beautiful scenary i'll try and get some pics...I highly recommed it to anyone in the area.;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
As fun as King's Highway is, it's only takes a few minutes to get from one end to the other. It's over just as you start to get into it, so you have to drive it, then turn around and go back the other way. Anyone in the Rochester area know of other fun roads?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts