ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
newest pics of my car right after headlight mod.

some fun shots...

JDM integra frontwith 04 impreza headlight conversion?

I got my windows tinted the next day too. i'll get some new shots up soon...

·
Registered
498 Posts
NICE!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
hes canadian - give him a break!!!:D j/k, nice looking car. Just make sure when ppl beat u that they know its not an STi, otherwise everyone is gonna saying that they beat a STi!!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
TS?

You have a hood scoop and you have a 4 door

TS = no scoop and wagon

·
Registered
95 Posts
Subie2.5RS2003 said:
TS?

You have a hood scoop and you have a 4 door

TS = no scoop and wagon
It's a Canadian thing, you can buy a TS sedan. Here in Canada, the RS comes standard with a spoiler, fog lights and 16' alloy wheels. I believe the TS sedan has none of those, for rims I think it has steelie's and wheel covers. It's interior is also a bit different from the RS's.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes the TS sedan in Canada is a RS minus the foglights and spoiler.

As for having Sti badges on my car so what? If I had a toyota and a TRD badge on my car would that be so wrong? Anyways the sti decal came stock from the factory and the pink "i" and STi badge my girl bought for me. I do have Sti parts on my car too.

STi isn't a trim it's a tuning section...

when I picked her up from the dealership

·
Registered
393 Posts
Looks good to me.....just one question. What does that hood scoop blow onto? Does it actually do anything or is it just for looks? I know it blows onto the intercooler in the Rex, but I can't imagine it doing much other then ventilating the engine bay. I can't even tell if the hood actually has a hole in it. Otherwise it looks great. I too believe that its ok to put STI stickers on your car, as long as they aren't too outspoken and that you do actually have STI parts installed (or are at least planning on it). Before the WRX Sti came out, the abreviation was just that, and abreviation for a performance parts manufacturer. Its not something that Subaru made up. But ya'll know that.

JH

·
Registered
498 Posts
Electric-Mayhem said:
Looks good to me.....just one question. What does that hood scoop blow onto? Does it actually do anything or is it just for looks? I know it blows onto the intercooler in the Rex, but I can't imagine it doing much other then ventilating the engine bay. I can't even tell if the hood actually has a hole in it. Otherwise it looks great. I too believe that its ok to put STI stickers on your car, as long as they aren't too outspoken and that you do actually have STI parts installed (or are at least planning on it). Before the WRX Sti came out, the abreviation was just that, and abreviation for a performance parts manufacturer. Its not something that Subaru made up. But ya'll know that.

JH
it does have a long rectangular hole, it has a seperate vent for the turbo on the passenger side...... and its a functional scoop!

·
Registered
393 Posts
oh wait..........it DOES have a turbo? I was under the impression that it was the Canadian equivalent of the RS we have in the states. Nice man, I approve. In that case you are set for badassism (or something). I'm diggin it. I really like black, kinda makes me wish I had gotten it instead of World Rally Blue, but oh well. I think some rims might be your next step (and mine).

JH

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
IRev said:
Yes the TS sedan in Canada is a RS minus the foglights and spoiler.

As for having Sti badges on my car so what? If I had a toyota and a TRD badge on my car would that be so wrong? Anyways the sti decal came stock from the factory and the pink "i" and STi badge my girl bought for me. I do have Sti parts on my car too.

STi isn't a trim it's a tuning section...

when I picked her up from the dealership
'

Yea, I guess you are right the STi isnt a trim level on the impreze. :rolleyes: There isnt a TRD celica that comes with a different engine, brakes, lights, and all the other stuff, so thats a different issue. I maintaine that the sti badges make NO sense.

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,100 Posts
Gotta please yourself when it comes to your own car,there is always going to be someone with a different opinion. ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
and dont forget the orginal RSs here also had a scoop that did nothing :D
looks good.
Shane
Electric-Mayhem said:

JH

·
Registered
95 Posts
Electric-Mayhem said:
oh wait..........it DOES have a turbo? I was under the impression that it was the Canadian equivalent of the RS we have in the states. Nice man, I approve. In that case you are set for badassism (or something). I'm diggin it. I really like black, kinda makes me wish I had gotten it instead of World Rally Blue, but oh well. I think some rims might be your next step (and mine).

JH
no, the TS sedan doesn't have a turbo in Canada. Neither does the RS. The WRX and STi, however, do have a turbo. The only difference between the US and CA market is that in CA a TS sedan is offered.

ebr0t said:
'

Yea, I guess you are right the STi isnt a trim level on the impreze. :rolleyes: There isnt a TRD celica that comes with a different engine, brakes, lights, and all the other stuff, so thats a different issue. I maintaine that the sti badges make NO sense.
It may not make sense, but as they say, different strokes...

·
Registered
166 Posts
I dont mind the STi badging you have now, just dont over do it...ie: STi door sticker, STi badge on the trunk, STi decals on window, STi written with a crayon on the muffler tip...BTW, you live in TO? I got relatives up there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts