ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA... they diserve everything that's coming to them. That guy in the car who got interviewed was such an IDIOT. He pretends he wasn't doing anything... then says that he's going to get license suspended because he already has too many tickets... then they show him weaving in and out of cones. MORON.

If I ever see a video like this with Subaru's acting this stupid, I might have to sell my car.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Im usually always on the side of the police, but from just the video I couldnt see 9 people breaking the law, only 4 or 5. Another thing is that at least in Va, if the police didnt see them doing anything wrong you we cant pull them over. They weren't clear about what they saw happening, but there going to have a hard time making all those charges stick in court. If they get a good lawyer he may be able to get the video thrown out.

Oh well, at least some punk kids know now not what to do.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
What I don't get is why not remove the tape...I've been caught with a camera in my car (with racing on it) and if I even get an idea cops are coming I pop the tape out in about 30 seconds and hide it so I don't get anyone in trouble. Oh well, my .02

·
Registered
427 Posts
SERacing said:
What I don't get is why not remove the tape...I've been caught with a camera in my car (with racing on it) and if I even get an idea cops are coming I pop the tape out in about 30 seconds and hide it so I don't get anyone in trouble. Oh well, my .02
Did you see the kid they interviewed?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts