ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is by far not even car related. However I am so happy that I wanted to share it all with you.

Today I recieved a call from my sister. She says the CT scans came back for my mother.

It seems that the cancer in her brain is COMPLETLY gone, and the cancer in her lungs is shrinking. This is after doctors already told us not to expect anything more than another 6 months.

So all in all my mom is winning her battle with cancer, and I am so happy that I am crying right now.

Just wanted to share :)

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
That's great news. I'd still make sure she stayed on top of things though. They told my mom twice that her cancer had vanished..

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
i dont know if you were surfing the boards a year ago...but around this time last year my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. After 2 mastectomies, and implant surgeries..the cancer is gone. Cancer isnt always a death sentance. Is it hard to beat? Sure, sometimes. The new technology and treatment options are truely astounding. Ill be praying for your mom. Where in upstate do you live???

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Defenitely great news.
My mother went through Quimo <sp?> about 7 years ago. and she has been doing great ever since.
so don't loose hope... very glad for you, to hear she's doing better... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aaronwillen said:
i dont know if you were surfing the boards a year ago...but around this time last year my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. After 2 mastectomies, and implant surgeries..the cancer is gone. Cancer isnt always a death sentance. Is it hard to beat? Sure, sometimes. The new technology and treatment options are truely astounding. Ill be praying for your mom. Where in upstate do you live???
I actually live in Ilion. It's about an hour and half from albany. Check out www.unysoc.org most of these guys are from albany. My name is blackwrx2k2 on the boards :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts