ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hellafastWRX said:
looks nice, what are you upgrading to?
well an 04 sti is still an option but i am looking at z3 m coupes (my avatar is a picture of one) and 4 door e36 m3 sedans as well. we'll see how the search goes.

for the time being, i am privileged to be driving a 97 volvo sedan with 150000 miles. :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
ihaveadent said:
well an 04 sti is still an option but i am looking at z3 m coupes (my avatar is a picture of one) and 4 door e36 m3 sedans as well. we'll see how the search goes.

for the time being, i am privileged to be driving a 97 volvo sedan with 150000 miles. :D
That's one o dem Z3 coups? Picture is kinda small....thought it was a civic with a body kit.....sorry! :eek:

·
Registered
647 Posts
m coupes are nice, i raced a m convertible roadster. It didnt seem all that fast. I mean, i could tell he was tryting b/c i could hear the engine and he was chirping tires when shifting. But still, nice cars. Luxury with speed.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
2fastwrx3112 said:
m coupes are nice, i raced a m convertible roadster. It didnt seem all that fast.
Hmmm. Depends on what year we're talking about. The early M Roadsters had the 240hp M-engine; later models had the 315hp version. The later ones are not to be trifled with.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I like the Z- coupes but most people don't. They are neat to buy now because you can pick one up somewhat cheap (unless you get ripped) Dont listen to how rare they are bit. They are rare beacause 98% of people dont like the way they look and thats why they stopped making them here in the US.

ALso if you get one and you are single. Let the chicks see the BMW emblem. Cause if they just see they car , you will be lonely:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
I was just poking fun! :D They are a beautiful automobile. Where I live they would be a three season vehicle though which rules them out for me.

When I win the lottery I'm going for a seven-series. Very sweet, classy car.

Steve

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Aracheon said:
I didn't know the new Ms had 314hp... jesus. :eek3:
Yeah, it's a slightly different version of the 330hp monster that they put in the E46 M3, I believe.

I love M cars. Just can't afford them. My WRX is my "poor-man's" BMW.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah the s54 (315 hp) m coupes run the quarter mile in the low 13s. probably a drivers contest from a dig vs. an sti but would beat the hell out of the sti from a 40-50 mph roll. i like them because of the luxury/speed/uniqueness of them. and they really arent bad in terms of price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts