Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this brand new from the dealership to replace my 2004 WRX Premium (San Remo Red). The options I added were the STi short throw shifter, Auto dim/compass/homelink rearview mirror, higher center armrest, tweeter kit and upgraded speakers. It's in great shape; but is my daily driver. Everything is stock except the Pioneer AVH-2440NEX DVD head unit (unlike the stock microphone I can actually have a conversation in the car with this one) and Infinity speakers in the doors. I have a set of General Altimax Artic winter tires to go along with it and WeatherTech floor mats. Spark plugs were replaced (NGK Iridium) at 52k. Car has 60,500 miles on it.

Nothing wrong with it, woke up one day and realized I've been driving a WRX for 18 years (how did that happen?!?) and it's time to try something different.

Title is clean and the price is $21,700 OBO.

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Photograph Blue Car Vehicle Plant Grille Green Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Car Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automobile pedal Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Vehicle Tachometer Vehicle Automotive design Audio equipment Vehicle audio Gadget Car Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts