ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, to date, I have spoke to 6 other women who are interested in making team subie co-ed. I can think of at least one more female interested, as well.

Good things about this:
1. More penalties for our team (okay, well, that was a feeble attempt at humAr).
2. Splits the cost for the team.
3. More players = more alternates.
4. GIRLS! FOR GOD'S SAKE GIRLS!!!

Soooo, yeah?

What do you guys think?

Jay: Can you give us girls a clinic or two and break us into teh game???

Ian: You suck. ;) Women's sports RULE!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No no... most of the women are taken, methinks. ;)

Not anything to do with dating. Just soccer. There were a lot of us women at the game yesterday, wanting to be out on the field, that's all. :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You just retracked the offer you were considering of: "If the team goes co-ed, I'LL PLAY TOO!"
Right? ??? :p

I think so. :p

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I figure playing twice a week might actually get me in some sort of shape. And, besides, it's always fun to beat up on girls.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Sign me up!

I have played soccer, never, but I'd be game. Especially if there can be some sort of pre-game guidance.

Mark may say I'm fickle, but that's because I'm not very motivated to stand around and watch other people play a game.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Re: Re: Sign me up!

pkthunder said:
We were sitting. No excuse.
:confused1 It's still the motivation to get off my rear and drive nearly 30 min each way to sit around. No. I can sit at home and sit around.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Sign me up!

BeckaSki said:
:confused1 It's still the motivation to get off my rear and drive nearly 30 min each way to sit around. No. I can sit at home and sit around.
I do that every week day....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Obviously you women dont read the bible.....because if you did you would know that women should stick to women things. Like mudd wrestling and Foxy Boxing.:D

Joe

1 - 20 of 51 Posts