ClubWRX Forum banner

16981 - 17000 of 17033 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Happy Holidays guys!!

I haven't been on this forum for a while so I had to start a new membership. Completely forgot all the info.

Anyways.. wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!!

Sold my WRX last year.. but Im getting a new one soon.. so I will be active again. I want a white one this time.... heh heh.

Although, my wife did get me a Subaru for Xmas... just down scaled.. LoL.

I'll post a pic soon.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
No matter how big, small, used, or new, a Subaru is still a Subaru!

As you may have noticed, clubwrx is down more often than I like. So I decided to start our own forums socalf4.com. Feel free to register over there, we have a good ol' time and meet up very often. **nocensorship** :tongue:

·
UnBanned
17,655 Posts
No matter how big, small, used, or new, a Subaru is still a Subaru!

As you may have noticed, clubwrx is down more often than I like. So I decided to start our own forums socalf4.com. Feel free to register over there, we have a good ol' time and meet up very often. **nocensorship** :tongue:
Come back anson! :D Club Dub is pretty much fixored.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey guys lol

So how has everyone been???
Hey my friend needs help a cop pulled him over today in la habra and made him go to a state referee today they looked threw his own car and even asked if he had nos lol stupid pigs. Well he really needs a sti down pipe and exhaust to borrow he is willing to pay as well for the borrow. Please let's me know fast guys thx

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
So how has everyone been???
Hey my friend needs help a cop pulled him over today in la habra and made him go to a state referee today they looked threw his own car and even asked if he had nos lol stupid pigs. Well he really needs a sti down pipe and exhaust to borrow he is willing to pay as well for the borrow. Please let's me know fast guys thx
Hey Jason,

Do you still have my cell? The cops are doing their job and you're calling them stupid pigs while the grammatical and spelling errors run rampant.

I let Eric borrow my stock TBE but he'll be done with it soon.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey Jason,

Do you still have my cell? The cops are doing their job and you're calling them stupid pigs while the grammatical and spelling errors run rampant.

I let Eric borrow my stock TBE but he'll be done with it soon.
Sorry about that got to love I-phone. I really hate typing with this thing. And no I don't sorry

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey,
I am from Bakersfield, CA and am looking at starting a club here for Turbo'd Subarus only. I want to use the Flat4 name but change it to Flat4Elite to seperate the groups. If its cool with you we would like to meet up for some of the meets to check out the other Groups. I heard there is another group in Las Vegas going by the Flat4 name. So I was hoping to get your guys permission.

Andrew

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hey,
I am from Bakersfield, CA and am looking at starting a club here for Turbo'd Subarus only. I want to use the Flat4 name but change it to Flat4Elite to seperate the groups. If its cool with you we would like to meet up for some of the meets to check out the other Groups. I heard there is another group in Las Vegas going by the Flat4 name. So I was hoping to get your guys permission.

Andrew
hmm...central cali? come introduce yourself on here and talk to Z3RO. There's Flat4LV and SoCalF4, you're only 2hrs away, come on down!

Cal Poly F4

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
new guy to this forum, just said hello :D. are there any meets coming up or whatnot, interested to see the socall subies.
We will be meeting up tomorrow in the Pomona Cal Poly area. click the CalPoly F4 link above you.

:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
checking in here... havent been on this site in a long while.

anson, glad to see ur holding down the fort. haha

·
UnBanned
17,655 Posts
Anson... I'm starting to get serious about 6spd swapping... I'd like some info from you if you're still hanging around this site

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Anson... I'm starting to get serious about 6spd swapping... I'd like some info from you if you're still hanging around this site
Absolutely. We could PM, email, and/or talk on the phone. I'd be glad to help out.

@ Chad. Just doing my part :tongue:

16981 - 17000 of 17033 Posts