Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you wasn't aware, there will be a meet going on for all SoCal crew at Qualcomm Stadium on Oct. 20th. I suggest being there as early as possible. Registration starts at 730a- 1230p. The GS group will run right after lunch (~1130a). You don't have to run, but at least come down and support the rest of the Suby crew that are going to be trying their best to represent the cars you have.

Qualcomm Stadium is located in San Diego, off the 15. You cannot miss it. Reply if you will be showing up.

btw, fees are:
$15 for car number ( if you don't have one yet)
$25/ $20 to run (non-SCCA members/ SCCA members)

COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
THANKS.:)

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Hello Jorge,

I think i'll at least show up and maybe just ride along with some people because my stock tires are pretty dead and I'm planning on selling my rims and i don't want to kill my new tires. Also, I think they're sending me the ClubWRX stickers and hopeuflly I'll have it by that time so I can give them out on that day.

Tim

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll be there in the cheering section. :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats kewl.. looking forward to seeing ya out there. most likely, i'll be running the rex. my probe's suspension might not be complete by then. (changing bushings) plus i haven't ran my rex yet. oh well.

hope to see more subies out there. the Probe club will be out there too. it should be a good day.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Bad news:

You know what guys, I can't make it this saturday becuase my friends are making me go to vegas with them.

Good news:

The ClubWRX.net STickers came in today! I probably won't announce it till probably next week when I have a little spare time to pick up a bunch of stamps and envelopes. I'll post some pictures up whenever I get a chance. So who is going to the AutoX this weekend? IF any of you Irvine people are going you can swing by and pick up a bunch of stickers and hand them out on saturday. And only hand them out to people who will for sure put them on their cars because these stickers are not cheap! ;)

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
85 Posts
How is going to Vegas bad news?

Anyway.. woohoo the stickers are in!

·
Registered
55 Posts
hey tim,
i was just about to call you about the autoX on sat. i was going to tell you that i might not make it. anyways, have fun in vegas and good luck. btw, i would take some of the stickers if they are not too big. i like to keep my car low profile =)
roberto

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Vegas isn't bad news but I really wanted to go to this event... the stickers are small and they will look good on the back window or even the bottom of the front bumper. I'm thinking about putting one on each rear window, one on the lower back windshield (since my stupid AWD sticker is slanted:mad: ) and probably one on the bottom of the front bumper.

Swing by sometimes and Ill give some to you guys. Next week when I'm not so busy I'll make an announcment and send them out to anyone who wants them!

Tim

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Autoxing was lots of fun. i had never seen that many subies running before.

i hope some pics will be posted. i didn't have a digicam so i dont have any.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
there were at about 15 subies total. more than half hit the track. about 5 wrx's. there was one kicking ass out there too. i don't know what kind of setup he had but he ran 12 secs faster than me. :eek: he ran another class though.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts