ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving is so much more fun and subie rolls together.

626 area, San gabriel Valley anyone

talk about subie and maybe hit up the caynons near by.

AU 79 in Arcadia, ca for meeting people, tonight or saturday depends on people that sign in.

And some of you may have saw the things that i was selling for my friends, and thank clubwrx members for the help, my friend is able to get some of his money back.

people who would like to come, sign in please

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if that is your car i saw it in the dream lab parking lot in arcadia, and you know what i think that maybe my friends car before, did you get it in a dealer in monterey park?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he was nice to the car for real, we really prefer drive fast on the track, and his track car was a honda, cheaper and at the time is harder to find a place that tunes the flat four well.

a few more people would make this a meet instead of a date. once my friends s2k pass smog we are heading back to the canyons again, haven't had fun with my sub in a long time.... socal subs are not into driving...

·
Registered
92 Posts
im also in el monte with an 08 sedan haha stock atm though. im always at san gabriel since i go to the highschool. whens the next meet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys, i just got my STi a few days ago, is this still happening? if so ill drop by. i never really see any of you guys, i live in temple city, really close to AU. i usually drive around with my 2 evo friends so if you guys spot me let me know =]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sup guys, anyone want to meet up to take a drive to Angeles crest or Azusa canyon GMR, I usually drive with a buddy with an Evo it would be cool to meet up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts