1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale :

- Year / Model : 2007 Subaru WRX TR.
- Color : World Rally Blue.
- Mileage : 65xxx (mostly highway, clean title).
- Located : Anaheim Hills / Orange.
- Owner : I am the only adult owner, bought brand in back in 07 from Renick Subaru in Fullerton.
- Contact Information : [email protected] or by PM.
- Price : $14,500 (FIRM)

I have never raced this car nor been to the track. Car runs excellent with no issues whatsoever. I still owe 3k until it's fully paid off, so i currently don't have the pink slip yet. Car has always been garage kept.

The only modifications on the car as of right now are :

1. STi headlights with 8k HID kit.
2. Tein S-Tech lowering springs with STi struts.
3. Gutted WRX muffler.
4. HKS Turbo Timer Type-0
5. 2005 tail lights with JDM tail light mod.

This car has never been in any major accident's and has a clean title. There are some minor scratches from everyday driving, but no major dents, no deep scratches, and no rusting. The car has had oil changes done every 3k-4k miles at Renick Subaru (I have all the paper work). I just got my 60k service check from Renick Subaru, and everything checked out perfectly!

If you are serious about purchasing this car, or have any questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me listed above. Thank you for your time.

***Please Note, i will not give out free test drives, and if your under 18, please be accompanied by an parent, thank you.***

·
Registered
2 Posts
not to be mean or anything, but the TR model only came in a 5 speed MT, sir.

and you mentioned it wasn't in any major accidents, was it in one at all?

free bump for a nice car, and first post on this site

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Jacare!
No offense taken-I am new to this site & am looking for a car for my son; I admit, I'm just learning about these great cars. This one in particular looks fantastic-I just wish the seller would respond to my inquiry! If you have any "advice" as to where to look for a clean WRX, other than AutoTrader, eBay, etc - please let me know!

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts