ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can proudly say I am now finally a member of this kick ass forum. I have browsed for months, admiring the work you all put into your Suabarus. I feel however that you members should brag a little bit more about your kick ass rides. :)

With that in mind please post the best pictures of your ride. brag away.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
gfx said:
It's kinda junked and not EVERY car in it is that great. Hell my car isn't even in it! :D Just kidding :wiggles:
Ahhh yeah that's a good point...

·
Registered
762 Posts
i would say my car, cause it's mine. :D

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
1,556 Posts
KoreanBeefcake said:
i like phreeze's.
Ditto... HAHA JK. Thank David. I dont know the guys name but his car is silver, STI V2 Lip, STi Grill, STi JDM Projectors, and Gunmetal Volk TE37. Wish I knew his name. Anyways his car is hot.

Armins is always the hotness but I thought I would give someone else the spotlight instead of our usual NW *****s hahaha.

Jason

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blue EJ20 WRX said:
I think DieselClown's car is one of the nicest WRXs out there

Ooh damn, i didn't know he was a member here, i had noticed his car on car domain awhile ago. He definitly deserves mad props, the sub is so damn clean.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I'd have to say either Trainrex's (Andrew), Phreeze's, or Verdugo's (Arrrrrmin) car is teh secksiest. :wiggles:

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Ivsters or gotb00sts are my favorite STIs...

as far as plain wrx's theres too many to be honest. theres alot of really sick ones.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Thanks guys :) I'm just not one to boast about my car. Of course I love it, but there's a ton of other rides out there that are equally, if not more awesome. Case in point, Ivan's car (as previously mentioned)...

Besides, I still have a few things to add to my car before I feel like it's up there. You'll be seeing a few things trickle in very soon though :)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts