Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah. I left it down like an inch and stuff go pretty wet. Mostly the drivers seat. Any ideas on how to dry it so nothing weird happens to it like mold, discoloration etc. BTW its raining out side right now so i cant leave the windows down or anything like that. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Same thing happen to me :(

I found my handheld wet/dry vaccum, its like .5 hp. I tried to get as much of the water out of the seat as possible (which is not alot). Then i aired it out (which you cant do). Maybe you can hook up some sort of fan or blast the AC?

·
Registered
423 Posts
use a wet/dry shop vac to get as much out as you can then get a Dry-z-air deal and let it absorb the reamaining moisture in the car.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
BoostedBoxer said:
Yeah. I left it down like an inch and stuff go pretty wet. Mostly the drivers seat. Any ideas on how to dry it so nothing weird happens to it like mold, discoloration etc. BTW its raining out side right now so i cant leave the windows down or anything like that. Thanks in advance.
lol t00l!!

seriously tho it sucks! if u have a garage put it in there?? prob don't or else the car would be in there. u can take the seat out and take it inside and let it dry and do some work to it but u'd need a garage cuz u'll get wet out in the rain taking it out.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well its in the garage now. I am soooooooo glad subarus are not made of glass. Im not afraid to get the interior wet again, it help up well. No staining or nothing. The seats were already partly dry when i just put it in the garage so i lleft all the windows down and it should air dry.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WRXin' said:
Eric, you jerk. :unhappy: :p
No i was being stupid. I cant believe that i did that, considering how i baby my car.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
BoostedBoxer said:
No i was being stupid. I cant believe that i did that, considering how i baby my car.
Still, I like to pick on Eric :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts