ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I just bought my first WRX. Hell, it's my first Subaru. It's a 2011 Premium 4 door in WR Blue. I grabbed a roof rack and the Kicker 10" sub that Subaru offers along with some other things like the rubber trunk liner and rubber floor mats, rear cup holders and center console extender.

My project until now has been a 2004 Jetta (1.8 turbo with a 3inch APR stainless downpipe/catback, Brembo/porsche slotted rotors, ceramic pads, etc, etc). I still have it and will probably always tinker with it. Anyway, flame away about the VW. I don't wear skinny jeans and a sideways flat-brimmed hat in case you automatically get that image when you think of VW drivers) :p

So far I really love this car. I can see myself being very happy with it.

-Chris

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey, what's wrong with skinny jeans? lol Welcome to the forum and Congrats on your car.

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Welcome :)

Click the UNYSOC link in my signature and join there as well...

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new car!

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I love that color!

Were the dealers willing to deal on your WRX's? I looked at one today and got the "Oh, no......list price or even a little over list, is what we are getting for these."

Is his statement accurate? I looked at a 2011 and as I understand it the 2012's are just about hear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all!

ea - they moved a little. When I was test driving they said absolutely not. When I said I was willing to buy the one on the showroom floor if they moved a bit, they were much more responsive :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome to the club!

BTW, the only problem with skinny jeans is when trying to get your phone out of your front pocket while driving...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts